And look, yes, we know there's been no word of a PC release yet.
It's eight days until Red Dead Redemption II comes to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and accordingly, it's got a launch trailer. Red Dead 2 is easily the most anticipated game of 2018, and for good reason. As trailers continuously spoil key details in movies and games these days, the Red Dead 2 trailer hits that flawless sweet spot of creating excitement without giving too much away. Despite the two on the end, it's actually set before the first game, telling the story of Arthur Morgan and his time in the Van der Linde gang.
Watch the new Launch Trailer above, and pre-order now to get the War Horse and Outlaw Survival Kit, or select the Special Edition or Ultimate Edition to receive additional bonuses and exclusive content. Those who will not surrender or succumb are killed. You can pre-order a copy now.
After a robbery goes wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee.
Following controversy surrounding Rockstar co-founder Dan Houser's comments on 100-hour work weeks during the development of Red Dead Redemption 2, the studio has seemingly given its employees the opportunity to speak openly about working conditions. Will the gang survive under pressure, or tear itself apart?
- Saudi Arabia May Admit Killing Khashoggi?
- Power outage: Brewers' bats struggle in 13-inning loss
- EU’s Barnier says Irish border issue could lead to failure
- Supply chain on edge with iPhone XR demand
- Italy Budget "Not Compatible With Commitments That Exist In The EU"
- Duke in the NBA: Lakers exercise option on Brandon Ingram
- Parents remain skeptical of flu shot
- Amritsar train accident: Over 50 people feared dead, rescue operations underway
- Here Were the Most Popular Cannabis Stocks as Canada Legalized Recreational Marijuana
- Trump takes swipe at Fed for raising interest rates too quickly