Although they chose to keep their relationship private over the years, it is believed that they first got together around 2007.
The longtime couple has split after almost a decade together, according to Love B. Scott.
PEOPLE quoted a source as saying "the decision was amicable and they remain friends".
He hair looked significantly darker than it did before as she shared a snap of herself sitting in the hairdresser's chair while a stylist worked on her tresses.
As of Wednesday (Oct. 17), Cassie still has photos of Diddy on her Instagram account, but she is not following him. "Cassie is going to focus on her music and acting career". Diddy is still following her and has their pictures on his page. However, he was also pictured with Cassie as recently as September.
Cassie is said to be no longer interested in the relationship though, especially if Diddy continues to be involved with other women.
Recall that he said in 2015 that he wasn't thinking of marriage on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live".
'I will give a contract.
Are Diddy and Cassie officially over?
- Sundar Pichai: Google 'exploring' censored China search app
- Trump takes swipe at Fed for raising interest rates too quickly
- Trump says 'rogue killers' may be behind Saudi journalist's disappearance
- Canada becomes second country to legalize marijuana nationwide
- Health officials: Oklahoma child diagnosed with rare polio-like illness
- Trump threatens to 'close border' over caravan
- U.S. calls on Turkey to release Jamal Khashoggi murder proof
- Power outage: Brewers' bats struggle in 13-inning loss
- European Union leader's scathing put-down sums up Theresa May's Brexit talks
- Parents remain skeptical of flu shot