Meghan holds an umbrella as Prince Harry speaks to an outback community in a rare downpour.
"But you need to know that part of being strong and tough is having the courage to ask for help when you need it".
Used to the often empty words of politicians, farmers in the crowd said they could tell Prince Harry's speech came from the heart.
Meghan Markle gave a shout out to her good friend Serena Williams on the second day of her tour of Australia, New Zealand, Tonga and Fiji.
Then, holding hands, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex walked across to the children from each of the region's schools and spent several minutes chatting with them.
The royal couple were treated to a demonstration of the RFDS' capabilities and mission, meeting members of the long-running service before participating in a ceremony to inaugurate the new aircraft.
They sat down for afternoon tea with a farming family, with the duchess bringing along her own homemade banana bread she had reportedly baked the night before.
As they arrived, it started to pour but that didn't stop the prince from addressing the crowd. Dunne and the prince first met during his 2015 trip to Sydney, The Associated Press reports. "You will be continually amazed how life changes for the better", he said to cheers and applause.
Interestingly, the frock is called the "Blessed Dress", which is a feeling that surely rings true for the excited parents-to-be who only announced they were expecting the day before.
Meghan kicked off her and Harry's 16-day tour global tour in spectacular style on Tuesday. On Friday the prince will scale the Sydney Harbour Bridge and hoist a flag to open the Invictus Games, a sports championship for wounded military personnel.
- Mega Millions winning numbers for new record $667M jackpot
- This Kid Could Not Get Enough of Prince Harry's Beard
- Superman Has a New Look in Arrowverse Crossover
- The Flash Pushed Back To 2021
- Turner homers as Dodgers level NLCS with Brewers
- Saudi Arabia orders internal probe into Khashoggi case after worldwide pressure
- Netflix shares leap after subscriber surge
- EPL: Wenger speaks on Arsenal giving Ramsey 'huge contract' in January
- Six dead after floods hit southern France
- Ariana Grande Is Set To Play Wicked's Elphaba In Special Televised Show