"I think the only thing that needs to be clarified is we're excited to pick up a basketball here today in Milwaukee", Towns said. He can be disruptive, but I don't know if he actually had the clout to come out and do that.
NBA All-Star Butler reportedly yelled at his team-mates and Timberwolves officials during practice, having trained against the starting team, with the player explaining his frustrations to the media afterwards.
"We don't got no more time to be here saying, 'Aw, it's OK; it's preseason.' This momentum we're riding right now, this wave we're riding, it's not good".
"I'm a T-Wolf for life, man", Garnett told The Athletic. "He can definitely rub you the wrong way if you're not willing to put the work in, so a lot of what is going on [in Minnesota] is not surprising to me". But it was all to motivate all of us. He had to be lobbied to accept a trade to the Boston Celtics before the 2007-08 season.
"I never requested a trade because I viewed 'Sota as mine", said Garnett, who has a contentious relationship with current Wolves owner Glen Taylor. I'm not leaving this god damn house. You don't like it, then leave.
Regardless of what happens with Jimmy Butler, the Timberwolves have Andrew Wiggins (five years, $148 million starting this season) and Karl-Anthony Towns (five years, $190 million starting next season) signed to very long and very expensive contracts.
Asked if he was pleased with the practice, Thibodeau said: "You're never pleased with practice".
Either way, Garnett said he's a "T-Wolf for life" and will continue rooting for his old team.
Despite his affinity for the duo, Garnett was also able to level some criticism at one of the franchise cornerstones. Thibodeau has said any deal must be in the best interest of the Timberwolves.
"I appreciate that he comes with the intensity that he does and he works as hard as he does and he wants to challenge his team-mates - but there has to be a new way to do it".
- Why Tanushree Dutta Wears a Burqa to Reach Police Station?
- Trump 'demanding' answers from Saudis on Jamal Khashoggi case
- Facebook Messenger may soon get an 'unsend message' feature
- 'New' Djokovic wins Shanghai to close on world no.1 Nadal
- Florida officials fear Michael's death toll will keep rising
- Hurricane affects Gulf of Mexico oil and gas production
- Singapore Airlines Re-Launches World's Longest Flight
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $548M for tonight’s drawing
- How to Post 3D Pictures on Facebook
- President Trump On Khashoggi Disappearance: "Severe Punishment" If Saudis Involved