Back in 2008, Tanushree's father Tapan Kumar Dutta had filed an FIR when she allegedly underwent the ordeal and her vehicle was attacked while exiting the sets of "Horn Ok Pleasss". He said that all allegations made by Tanushree are false.
A few days ago, Tanushree registered a molestation case against Nana Patekar, choreographer Ganesh Acharya, director Rakesh Sarang and producer Sami Siddiqui. Now, the police is investigating. Dutta's legal representative Advocate Nitin Satpute said, "The accused have been booked and police will now take action against them". But to her surprise, new steps were introduced by Acharya, which were intimate and included Patekar touching her inappropriately, she alleged.
As per the reports of "The Indian Express", Police has said that the inquiry will be conducted as per the sequence of events has been mentioned by Tanushree Dutta in her complaint.
The FIR was lodged after Dutta submitted a complaint letter at Oshiwara police station on October 6. However, she slammed Priyanka Chopra for calling her a survivor and said she is not just a survivor but has a true story to tell for all women to know. "This statement by him has further outraged my modesty and embarrassed me in public again", her complaint states. The police cases are filed and the controversy has sparked something in film industry, which is rocking the very foundation to its core.
She says she went to her van as "they were harassing me physically and mentally" and it was hard to bear. Many parts of my complaint were deleted, omitted and avoided, she alleged. Recently, Dutta received an apology from CINTAA for not taking timely action after she filed a complaint.
Police have not named the actress, but actress Tanushree Dutta has spoken to several media outlets about her harrowing time on the sets of Horn OK Pleassss in 2008.
"Before summoning the accused, we will record the statements of other witnesses in the case on the incident in question", a police officer said.
- Maradona: It’s useless making a leader of Messi
- Hillary Clinton: 'Civility can start again' when Democrats run Congress
- Power cuts in Donegal as Storm Callum warning remains in place
- Thierry Henry Named New Monaco Coach - Club
- Review Of Global Economic Growth: Oil Prices Drop
- Chinese official charged with espionage against aviation companies
- France’s Macron on way to Armenia for French countries’ meet
- Israel detains United States student for supporting Palestine
- Where's Our Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review?
- Trump Blames "Crazy" Federal Reserve As Wall Street Suffers Ugly Losses