Inevitably, SNL responded and the result is an approximate guess of what was actually going through Trump's head as West spoke.
"The 13th amendment is a trapdoor...and why would you install a trapdoor when you could end up with the Unabomber?", was one of the lines delivered by Redd in an attempt to make West's remarks look even more off-kilter.
Baldwin as Trump welcomed West to the office, thanking him for giving him a pair of his sneakers ("They're flawless for me because they're white, they're wide and they're never going to be worth as much as you say they are", Baldwin's Trump said) and allowing him to make "one or two brief, lucid remarks".
"Oh, this guy might be cuckoo", Baldwin's Trump said.
The "SNL" version of West then switches topics to Chicago's murder rate, which he claims is declining so fast that "We're going to be digging bodies out of the ground". Among them is this: Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump realized that Kanye West was the black him: A raging egomaniac and talkaholic who never listens to anyone but himself. "Oh my Lord! What have I gotten myself into?" he says in an internal monologue.
"Can someone be tri-polar?"
Of course it was the ludicrous spectacle of Kanye West ranting for 10 uninterrupted minutes to the President of the United States of America.
"Oh my God, he's black me!"
He continues: "I feel like when people tell me what to do, I feel like they're touching my brain".
- How to Post 3D Pictures on Facebook
- Maradona: It’s useless making a leader of Messi
- Apple will reportedly offer some original content for free via 'TV' app
- Ruthless Novak Djokovic dispatches Alexander Zverev in Shanghai semis
- Israel detains United States student for supporting Palestine
- Hurricane affects Gulf of Mexico oil and gas production
- Chinese official charged with espionage against aviation companies
- Where's Our Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review?
- France’s Macron on way to Armenia for French countries’ meet
- Why Tanushree Dutta Wears a Burqa to Reach Police Station?