The $548 million Mega Millions jackpot numbers were drawn on Friday night as 70, 24, 46, 4, 61 with a Mega Ball of 7.
If you're looking for a tiny hint: the numbers 17 and 12 have been drawn twice as Mega Balls since August 31. The largest, just $2 million more, was drawn in March 2012.
The next Mega Millions drawing, scheduled for Tuesday, will be worth an estimated $654 million, officials said.
One person in Arkansas did win $3 million Friday by matching all five of the white balls.
A Powerball ticket is seen in New York City, Feb. 22, 2017.
NY has sold the most Mega Millions jackpot winnings in game history, with 35 wins in the last 16 years.
The $470 million prize came with a $265.3 million cash payout option, according to Mega Millions.
There were 37 tickets that matched four white balls plus the Mega Ball on Tuesday.
The Powerball jackpot is also on the rise.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states including Colorado as well as Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
To commemorate the more than half-billion dollar prize, Illinois Lottery representatives gave out 548 free tickets - one ticket per million dollars in the jackpot - to visitors at Marquette Newsstand, 140 S. Dearborn St.in the Loop, from 10 a.m.to 1 p.m. Friday.
Winners can accept the jackpot as an annuity paid out over a 30 year period or as a lump sum.
- Hazard: I want to work with Mourinho again
- Israel detains United States student for supporting Palestine
- All Android Users Can Join the Fortnite Beta
- Trump 'demanding' answers from Saudis on Jamal Khashoggi case
- France’s Macron on way to Armenia for French countries’ meet
- 'SNL' skewers freaky Trump, Kanye Oval Office meeting
- Why Tanushree Dutta Wears a Burqa to Reach Police Station?
- Boris Johnson calls for PM May to ditch Brexit border backstop
- Chalobah unused substitute as Sancho makes England debut in Croatia draw
- Inside Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank's Two-Day Wedding Reception