As was the case before, Fortnite remains unavailable on the Google Play Store and you'll have to grab the installer from Epic Games' website. We have a news that will make your day happy: you do not have to wait any longer to do it! To get the Fortnite for Android beta, you'l need to visit fortnite.com/android from your smartphone and follow the steps there. Do you play Fortnite on your mobile? Here's a review of Fortnite Android from the Samsung Galaxy S9. Until this move from the developers, the game was only available for a closed beta group and Samsung Galaxy owners. Unfortunately, the game is very demanding, so if you have an older device don't expect to run Fortnite at its maximum level of details. The registration would require you to create an Epic Games account or sign in with your existing account if you have played the game previously on a console or iOS device.
Has at least 3GB RAM?
Epic Games is still trying to eliminate the issue of not having their game on the Google Play Store - in a bid to keep the game free and not pay a third party for hosting.
This number decreases over time, but with the amount of money Fortnite generates, this would be a huge loss for Epic Games to deal with. Fortnite involves being para-dropped on an island with a number of players.
Been looking forward to getting Fortnite on Android? The battle royal game surpassed the likes of Clash Royale, Honor of Kings, and Knives Out when it comes to their first-200-day revenue.
- Gay students, teachers could be discriminated, according to religious freedom review
- Israel detains United States student for supporting Palestine
- Why Tanushree Dutta Wears a Burqa to Reach Police Station?
- 11 infant bodies found hidden in former funeral home ceiling in Detroit
- Hurricane affects Gulf of Mexico oil and gas production
- Trump 'demanding' answers from Saudis on Jamal Khashoggi case
- How to Post 3D Pictures on Facebook
- Review Of Global Economic Growth: Oil Prices Drop
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $548M for tonight’s drawing
- Ruthless Novak Djokovic dispatches Alexander Zverev in Shanghai semis