Talking exclusively to Express Sport, trainer Nelson revealed his belief in the young heavyweight, claiming Bakole would take on any of the "big three" in his next fight.
The WBC and VADA (Voluntary Anti-Doping Assocation) joined forces in 2016 to eradicate drugs in boxing.
Fury is still not involved in a joint program from the WBC and vada - Clean Program Boxing Champions, contenders and fighters of the top 15 WBC ranking must undergo mandatory unannounced audit officers for WADA banned substances in the body, according to ESPN.
The Brit retaliated by saying that he has already won against Wilder and wanted to interact with his alter ego "The Bronze Bomber" who would be defeated in December in his own yard.
As of Sunday, Fury, whom the WBC recently rated No. 3, was still not enrolled.
Wilder has been enrolled in the program all along and now with Fury also in, both are expected to participate in a specialized testing protocol that goes beyond the somewhat limited scope of the WBC's Clean Boxing Program. Everything will get worked out this week now that the paperwork is in and then the testing can start.
The Briton, who like Wilder has an unbeaten record, said after the victory that he would prefer to take on the American next, but was happy to fight whoever came his way.
Loud megafit in the heavyweight division between DevTeam Wilder (40-0, 39 KO's) and Tyson fury (27-0, 19 KO's) in jeopardy.
The build up has already begun with the two men doing three press conferences in England and the USA last week and plenty of mind games already starting with Wilder eventually going for his upcoming opponent in the final one and the pair having to be kept apart.
- Nintendo gives Switch subscribers decked-out NES Zelda save file
- China region gives legal basis for internment camps for Muslims：The Asahi Shimbun
- Aaron Ramsey says he will see out season with Arsenal
- 3 companies win major Air Force rocket contracts
- Thierry Henry linked with AS Monaco job
- Selena Gomez is Being Treated at Mental Health Facility Following Medical Issues
- Meghan Markle's ex-husband Trevor Engelson gets remarried
- Ikea finally plans to open a store in Estonia
- Google Pixel 3 Phones Launch Amid Privacy Storm
- Razer Phone 2 with wireless charging support launched for $799