Just five months after his Suits actress ex-wife married Prince Harry, Engelson hosted a "casual" ceremony to Wednesday the 32-year-old daughter of a multi-millionaire banker in Los Angeles.
Princess Eugenie, William and Harry's cousin, is getting married tomorrow to her fiance Jack Brooksbank in the United Kingdom, in fact, right in the same place where Harry's wedding was just a few months ago. For those who don't remember, Meghan had turned towards Givenchy even for her wedding attire.
The outfit was the ideal choice for the special occasion of her cousin-in-law's royal wedding. Much like Alexander McQueen for Duchess Kate, Meghan has definitely made the label her go-to.
The couple was spotted at the venue holding hands as the wedding ceremony took place. As a United Kingdom citizen living in London, I can unequivocally say that not one person has expressed their interest to me in Eugenie and Jack's big day.
- Selena Gomez is Being Treated at Mental Health Facility Following Medical Issues
- Thousands without power this morning as Storm Callum hits Ireland overnight
- Brexit: PM's compromises a 'concern' for cabinet ministers
- Poor Mental Health Rises With Global Warming
- Thierry Henry linked with AS Monaco job
- Smart Home Technology Poised for Blockbuster Growth
- Scarlett Johansson to Reportedly Earn $15 Million for New Black Widow Movie
- Prince William Teases Kate Middleton About Her Painting
- Khabib Nurmagomedov takes swipe at Dana White following UFC 229
- Pope accepts resignation of Cardinal Wuerl amid abuse cover-up scandal