A husband divorced his wife after discovering intimate photos of her with another man on Google Maps.
The cuckolded husband then put two and two together and realised his wife had been unfaithful.
Though the woman's face was blurred out, as is the norm with Google Street View, he immediately recognised her as his wife, based on her clothes and appearance. While many local media outlets reported the story, the man's name was not given, so we are left to wonder whether the couple captured on Google Street View were actually adulterers.
The photo, which was taken by a Google camera auto at Puente de los Suspiros de Barranco (Bridge of Sighs of the Ravine) in Lima, dates back to 2013, Daily Mail reports.
The man later took to social media to share photos of his wife and her lover.
San Pateste said: 'What a small world it is...
You can probably guess that the man who's resting his head on her, isn't her husband.
The photo is not the first freakish image to have popped up on Google Maps and Google Street View.
This has inevitably resulted in some amusing and freakish moments captured on camera, including a couple having sex by a vehicle at unknown location, an armed robbery in South Africa and half-a-dozen people in pigeon masks in Japan.
- Thousands without power this morning as Storm Callum hits Ireland overnight
- Zamira Hajiyeva first person to be subjected to unexplained wealth order
- Smart Home Technology Poised for Blockbuster Growth
- Aaron Ramsey says he will see out season with Arsenal
- Alexa, Dolby Vision, new Avatars
- Poor Mental Health Rises With Global Warming
- Mahrez misses late PK, Man City draws Liverpool
- Fortnite Update 6.02 Added Disco Domination and Quad Rocket Launcher
- Brexit: PM's compromises a 'concern' for cabinet ministers
- Scarlett Johansson to Reportedly Earn $15 Million for New Black Widow Movie