At least 204 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli fire in Gaza since March 30, when Palestinians in the Gaza Strip began holding nearly daily protests near the buffer zone.
"In addition, Hamas continues to welcome any terrorist attack and encourages the Palestinians, residents of the West Bank, to carry out attacks against Israeli citizens".
The Israeli army said five were shot dead after breaking through the border fence and attacking an army post.
Gaza's health ministry said late on Friday that a seventh Palestinian was killed.
Israeli army spokesperson Jonathan Conricus said on Twitter an "organised attack" had involved around 20 Palestinians crossing the border after an explosive device destroyed a portion of the fence.
In response to the violence, Israeli Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman ordered deliveries of fuel to the Palestinian enclave be suspended.
The Palestinian Ministry of Health announced the killing of Aisha al-Rabi (48 years) from Badia village from Salfit governorate north of west bank following an attack by Israeli settlers threw stones at her husband vehicle.
Abbas says that arranging deals with Hamas is equivalent to recognizing its control over Gaza.
The ministry did not immediately identify the victims, but said they had been killed as thousands of protesters approached the heavily-guarded Israeli border.
The Palestinian deaths bring to around 200 the number of Gazans killed since the border protests began on March 30, according to Palestinian Health Ministry figures. They also seek the right to return to lands that Palestinians fled or were driven from upon Israel's founding in 1948. The Jewish state facilitated the delivery, hoping it would ease months of protests and clashes.
Israel's army said approximately 14,000 "rioters and demonstrators" took part in Friday's protests.
Hamas, meanwhile, has stepped up its violent campaign against Israel and on Friday last week organized one of the largest violent demonstrations along the border with Israel since the beginning of the "Great March of Return" at the end of March.
- Latest updates: British designers made Eugenie's wedding dress
- Singapore to NY
- Google Pixel 3 Phones Launch Amid Privacy Storm
- Salah suffered strain not rupture, says Egypt assistant
- De Minaur sets up Zverev clash in Shanghai
- After Hurricane Michael, hard-hit communities begin picking up the pieces
- India elected to UNHRC for the 5th time
- Sports News, Machado, Dodgers finish off Braves
- China region gives legal basis for internment camps for Muslims：The Asahi Shimbun
- Nintendo gives Switch subscribers decked-out NES Zelda save file