President Donald Trump has long criticized Clinton for operating an unsecured secret home-brew email server during the years she was America's top diplomat.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Democrats can not afford to be civil towards Republicans until they are back in power. "I want to stop the degrading of the rule of law".
Republicans only respect strength and Democrats can only afford civility if they win in the upcoming midterms, Hillary Clinton has argued against the backdrop of increasingly violent USA politics. "It's not 100 percent clear, but I think I took the story as far as it would go".
Heitkamp appears to have been distancing herself from the former presidential candidate whom she praised and endorsed in 2016.
And you heard how the Republican members led by Mitch McConnell, the President, really demeaned the confirmation process. Following her testimony and that of Kavanaugh, which both held Americans glued to their television screens for hours, the White House ordered a new FBI probe into Kavanaugh, who had previously undergone six background investigations as part of the George W. Bush Administration and as a judge on the DC Circuit Court of Appeals.
"The only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength".
During the interview, Clinton was asked whether they would be prepared to talk about her husband's sex scandal that led to his impeachment, and how it compares to the accusations against Trump and Kavanaugh.
"That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again".
"What was done last night in the White House was a political rally", the former secretary of state said.
Brennan had become a harsh critic of Trump's, and critics took the move as an effort to chill opposition as Trump struck back at those involved in the early days of the Russian Federation probe he terms a 'witch hunt'. "Trolls, those are the imposters in cyberspace, the influence of hacking on the media agenda, including hacked content used as the basis of questions that hurt Clinton in two debates, and the possible influence of Russian disinformation on James Comey's decision on October 28, (2016), to basically let the public know that he would re-open the investigation".
- Salah suffered strain not rupture, says Egypt assistant
- Trump Blames "Crazy" Federal Reserve As Wall Street Suffers Ugly Losses
- De Minaur sets up Zverev clash in Shanghai
- Musk denies James Murdoch taking over as Tesla's Chairman
- Death toll from Indonesia quake reaches 2,088
- After Hurricane Michael, hard-hit communities begin picking up the pieces
- Seann Walsh 'deeply regrets' kissing Strictly Come Dancing partner Katya Jones
- Africa's youngest billionaire kidnapped in Tanzania
- Thierry Henry Named New Monaco Coach - Club
- Sports News, Machado, Dodgers finish off Braves