Hazard has made it clear he would have no problem moving to Real if Mourinho returned to the Santiago Bernabéu for a second spell in charge, despite enduring the worst season of his career during the campaign in which the 55-year-old was sacked by Chelsea.
"But if I'm asked now about one coach with whom I want to work again, I would say Mourinho".
"If the results are poor, he starts criticising his players - you know that, but afterwards I've been able to accept that, it's part of his character".
Eden Hazard might be the best player in the Premier League right now but in 2015/16, the season after helping Chelsea win the league, he had an absolute shocker, scoring just four league goals all season. Then he is a friend of yours - you can do whatever you want (laughs). He gives you two. If things are going well, Mourinho will experience football like me: à l'aise. "We had a team to win lots of titles but we ended up in a negative spiral." .
He said: "Hazard is enormous and I don't think even he knows how much he can still improve".
A number of high-profile Chelsea players - including Hazard - failed to produce their best displays during that period, and the Belgium global has revealed that he has regrets over the situation.
"I felt a bit guilty because I had been the player of the year and one of the most decisive players, so I sent a message to him when he left".
At the last count, Hazard netted Chelsea winning goal in the 2018 FA Cup final, he claimed the Silver Ball during the summer World Cup in Russian Federation and in the 2018-19 season, he is showing he also has a knack for goal scoring. Those players are usually those in the Portuguese's successful sides where, as Hazard says, the relationship between manager and player is at its best.
- Akshay Kumar cancels Housefull 4 shoot after Twinkle Khanna seeks 'firm stance'
- Ryan Coogler Officially Signs On To Write & Direct "Black Panther" Sequel
- Pope accepts resignation of Washington DC cardinal amid sex-abuse scandal
- Investigation into possible match fixing in PSG's game vs. Red Star Belgrade
- Thierry Henry Named New Monaco Coach - Club
- Khabib threatens to leave UFC if teammates fired
- De Minaur sets up Zverev clash in Shanghai
- Trump Blames "Crazy" Federal Reserve As Wall Street Suffers Ugly Losses
- Former Mayor Bloomberg Rejoins Democratic Party As He Considers 2020 Run
- Singapore to NY