Meghan arrived on the arm of her husband Prince Harry to Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank's royal wedding in a navy blue dress designed by the house of Givenchy's artistic director Clare Waight Keller.
The children held hands as they walked slowly up the aisle behind Princess Eugenie and her father Prince Andrew.
Eugenie, 28, works in art while Brooksbank is European Brand Manager for Casamigos Tequila, which was co-founded by actor George Clooney.
The couple are famously well travelled having met whilst skiing in Switzerland and Jack popping the question while on holiday in Nicaragua. Princess Eugenie's cousin, Prince Harry married actress Meghan Markle there on May 19, when the two officially became the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
Eugenie's parents, who maintain a close relationship, both expressed their joy at the marriage.
Yes. We're obviously talking about Sarah Ferguson.
She appeared slightly nervous as she waited for the ceremony to begin, and could be seen fanning herself while sitting in the pews.
The gown revealed her scar from a childhood surgery.
The scandal surrounding the decision of King Edward VII to abdicate the throne so he could marry the twice-divorced American socialite Wallis Simpson in 1937 is well-known.
The royal dress has a gorgeous low v-neck back, which proudly showed off Eugenie's scare from an operation she had when she was 12.
The designers looked back at previous Royal Wedding gowns to design Eugenie's dress.
Princess Eugenie knew exactly what type of dress she wanted for her wedding.
Also in attendance were Princess Anne and her daughter, Olympian Zara Tindall and her son-in-law, Mike Tindall.
However, other sources have suggested that her absence may be down to "past tensions" she has with Charles' brother, Prince Andrew, the Daily Mail reports.
"And I thought "what a silly hat" and I thought 'who's that?' and then you came over and shook my hand and I was all butterflies and nervous", Eugenie explains.
- Melania Trump doesn't care about rumors Donald cheated on her
- Scarlett Johansson to Reportedly Earn $15 Million for New Black Widow Movie
- Brexit deal 'within reach' says Barnier
- Prince Andrew shares family photos as royal bridal party confirmed
- Air India flight hits airport wall before take-off
- Moment Soyuz rocket failed captured on camera from SPACE
- I don't like Fed raising interest rates so quickly, says Trump
- Nokia 8110 4G ‘Banana Phone’ launched in India: Price, specs and more
- Pope accepts resignation of Cardinal Wuerl amid abuse cover-up scandal
- Khabib Nurmagomedov takes swipe at Dana White following UFC 229