At the last count, top clubs that include Manchester United, Chelsea, Juventus and AC Milan have been reportedly linked with Ramsey, with the hope that Arsenal would likely cash on him to avoid losing him for nothing.
The former Arsenal midfielder was crucial in Liverpool's exhilarating run to the Champions League final and the only games that the Reds have lost in Europe since have come in his absence.
Lacazette had scored a brace in Arsenal's 5-1 thrashing of Fulham at the weekend with his stylish strike and that earned him 86 points in the rating. After months of speculation, Ramsey opens up on when he is leaving Arsenal.
Arsenal have a made the right move to withdraw their contract offer for Aaron Ramsey.
Wright has admitted that while he admires the27-year-old as a player, he understands and supports the Arsenal boards decision to rescind their offer of a new contract, believing that the club are deliberately sending out a message to their squad that they will no longer be messed around when it comes to contract negotiations.
Ramsey's failed talks have alerted other clubs in England and clubs across Europe.
Ozil is the only member of that trio to still be in north London and Ramsey has announced his intention to head for the exits rather than commit to fresh terms.
'I am contracted to Arsenal and I am going to do my best now this season to try and achieve something special.
He also reveals how there was a stage where he thought the talks were agreed.
"Everything has been going great with the club", said Ramsey, according to the Telegraph, whose existing contract expires at the end of the season. "We thought we were in a position where we had agreed a deal but that's no longer the case", he said. He further said, "So I just have to carry on playing my football and do my best for Arsenal this season".
- Alphabet to shut down social media network Google
- Pope accepts resignation of Cardinal Wuerl amid abuse cover-up scandal
- Ikea finally plans to open a store in Estonia
- China’s trade surplus with USA hits record high of US$34 billion
- Android creator’s next phone will send texts for you
- Moment Soyuz rocket failed captured on camera from SPACE
- Stardew Valley is coming to mobile
- Brexit: PM's compromises a 'concern' for cabinet ministers
- Ibrahimovic jumps to defence of under fire Man Utd boss Mourinho
- Prince William Teases Kate Middleton About Her Painting