"We'll get rid of Air Force One", he joked.
The conversation turned to West expressing the lack of support he received from his Hollywood cohorts with regard to his support of the president.
Mr. West said his intention is "to release the love throughout the country".
And Trump could not get a word in edgewise as Kanye took over and ranted for almost 10 minutes, calling himself a "crazy motherf**ker", pounding on the Resolute Desk, and eventually telling POTUS "I love you" and giving him a hug!
"It was from the soul".
And what did Trump call his newest best pal back?
"I hope to run against him someday", Trump told Rolling Stone magazine.
"I love this guy right here!"
Around that same time, Kanye explained that he made his widely publicized comments about former U.S. President George W. Bush not caring about Black people because he was programmed to do so.
After West finished speaking, Trump said: "That was quite something". The rapper visited with the then-president-elect at Trump Tower a month before Trump's inauguration.
The politician and attorney continued, "Just the other day, [West] was talking about STEM programs and how we needed to have more STEM programs and had to turn around and ask his colleague, what did STEM mean?" He said the bombastic pair discussed "life".
The event was billed as a lunch at the White House to discuss prison reform, jobs for African-Americans and Chicago violence.
On the subject of violence in Chicago, West said "stop-and-frisk does not help the relationships in the city" and "another thing is opening up industries, and we've got to get some tax breaks too".
West is married to reality television star Kim Kardashian, who pushed Mr Trump to grant a pardon for a drug offender this year.
"At one time it was a pleasure to work alongside you. now, I'm ashamed to have ever been associated with you", T.I. added.
"Such ridicule by those who would never even think of taking such risk", Gutfeld said. He claimed the two shared "dragon energy".
Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law and adviser, Jared Kushner, also attended the lunch. I'ma break it down to you right now: If someone inspires me and I connect with them, I don't have to believe in all [their] policies.
Trump returned the love at a campaign-style rally in MI in April.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Technology to help detect breast cancer earlier
- Sarah Silverman Rips 'Too Far Gone' White Women Who Voted for Trump
- Terrifying climate change warning: 12 years until we’re doomed
- New Banksy auction confirmed with promise no works will shred or explode
- Erdogan: Saudis must prove missing reporter left consulate
- Trump suggests the climate may actually be 'fabulous' after ominous United Nations report
- Hurricane slams Florida panhandle, Georgia — WHAT'S HAPPENING
- International Monetary Fund flags global fiscal stability
- Nick Kyrgios self-destructs again at the Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Trump 'demanding' answers on Khashoggi