Five of them will be royal, but the other will be showbusiness royalty.
Eugenie is the 28-year-old daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, and ninth in line for the throne.
The second one, Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank, is taking place tomorrow, and while it won't be as big as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's, people are still pretty excited about it. "To have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse: For richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law; and thereto I give thee my troth".
He told Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford: "She's been incredible, she has the ability to do a million things at once in her brain, including working as well as organising everything to do with the wedding".
Rumours that Theodora could be a bridesmaid surfaced in July, with the Mail on Sunday revealing Robbie and Ayda have been friends with Eugenie and her husband-to-be Jack Brooksbank for years.
Publicly announcing the happy news, he shared a picture of the pair smiling with her holding up her diamond ring. Before this major (and honestly unexpected) switch, Princess Eugenie had been wearing her hair in a brunette shade with warm highlights as of late, one that was strikingly similar to Kate Middleton's hair color.
Eugenie has worked for several years in a fulltime position with the Hauser and Wirth art gallery in London.
The couple, who got engaged in January in Nicaragua, have provided attendees with an information packet filled with a list of dos and don'ts for the special day.
800 guests will attend the service at St George's Chapel, including most members of the royal family.
The group says Eugenie does not carry out royal duties and that weddings are personal, private occasions, not affairs of state.
Meghan and Harry obviously have a busy few months ahead.
"We are getting a lot of American and Chinese and Spanish visitors", Jag Khaira at the Nell Gwynn Tearoom told the AP.
- Trump 'demanding' answers on Khashoggi
- Bride Breaks Down At Late Fiancé's Grave On Wedding Day
- Kanye: 'Trump hat made me feel like Superman'
- Hurricane Michael grows stronger on way to Florida
- Eagles running back Jay Ajayi has torn ACL
- Training course for construction mental health launched
- Sarah Silverman Rips 'Too Far Gone' White Women Who Voted for Trump
- 17 surreal things that happened during the Donald Trump-Kanye West summit
- China, Russia push to ease N. Korea sanctions as Seoul mulls options
- Trump aide sought social media manipulation from Israeli intelligence firm