The warning for Cork and Kerry is valid from Thursday 11 October 2018 22:00 to Friday 12 October 2018 09:00.
The strongest winds are expected across eastern areas of Northern Ireland during the early hours of Friday morning followed by Scotland from mid-morning onward.
"Both Friday and Saturday will be wet and windy days for Shropshire, with bursts of heavy rain at times".
Yellow weather warnings are in place for the rest of Wales and large parts of northern England and southern Scotland. The main impacts for the United Kingdom will be from heavy rain across some western areas on Friday and Saturday.
The main impacts for the United Kingdom will be from heavy rain across some western areas on Friday and Saturday, with yellow Met Office weather warnings for wind and rain now in place for Friday and Saturday.
Met Éireann has upgraded it's weather warning for Clare to Orange. Fallen leaves will lead to blocked drains and flooding issues.
Natural Resources Wales' (NRW) have said they are sending out their emergency response teams to prepare for the storm, checking that flood defences are in good working order, clearing gulleys and ditches, and installing temporary defences.
Cllr John Campbell says areas of South Donegal which have been prone to flooding in the past owing to high tides could still be vulnerable.
Coats on the south and west of the country are expected to be the worst affected by the storm, worth risks of heavy flooding and structural damage.
It means an increased likelihood of travel delays, road and rail closures, power cuts and potential risks to life and property.
Keep an eye on the rainfall live, using Netweather Radar.
You can find out the current forecast in your area using our forecast pages and by following us on Twitter and Facebook, as well as using our mobile Rain Radar app which is available for Android from the Google Play store.
- Robbie Williams' daughter confirmed as Princess Eugenie's bridesmaid
- Trump says Federal Reserve ‘has gone crazy’ after big stock drop
- Virgin Galactic is weeks away from reaching space, CEO says
- WHAT'S HAPPENING: Historic Hurricane Michael hits Florida
- New Banksy auction confirmed with promise no works will shred or explode
- Terrifying climate change warning: 12 years until we’re doomed
- Hurricane Michael: Videos show destruction in US
- Hurricane slams Florida panhandle, Georgia — WHAT'S HAPPENING
- Selena Gomez is Seeking Treatment at Mental Health Facility
- Nick Kyrgios self-destructs again at the Rolex Shanghai Masters