"I love everyone, but the campaign "I'm with her" just didn't make me feel - as a guy". "He might not have thought he'd have a insane motherf-er like (me)", West said, according to a White House pool report.
"You know, my dad and my mum separated, so I didn't have a lot of male energy in my home".
Well, it finally happened - Kanye West's White House meeting with President Donald Trump took place in the Oval Office on Thursday, and it seems like their conversation was just as odd as you might guess. He also said he won't consider running for president "until 2024", instead voicing his support for Mr. Trump.
Fox News warned its viewers Thursday that the network could not play the entire audio of Kanye West's visit to the White House, because he let a few expletives fly. "You make a Superman cape for me", he gushed at Trump, who was sitting with his desk between him and Kanye, and seemed happier for it. "It was from the soul", West responded.
Trump recently tweeted praise for West, who closed a "Saturday Night Live" show wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat and delivering an unscripted pro-Trump message after the credits rolled.
Trump said "honestly I'm doing a great job" and pointed to the size of the crowds at his campaign-style rallies as proof. "I just channelled it", the musician said, adding - to gasps from presidential staff - that Trump "might not have expected to have a insane motherf***** like Kanye West supporting him".
When his monologue was finally finished, it was President Trump's turn to say something.
The president has said he built his real estate empire after receiving a million-dollar loan from his father that he had to repay with interest.
The hosts of Fox & Friends attempted to wind down the interview with Trump a few times, finally bringing it to a close about 50 minutes after the president called in, with Steve Doocy telling Trump to "go run the country". "We solved one of the biggest problems". He's a smart cookie.
"I love this guy right here".
At the end of the weirdest Oval Office meeting ever, Kanye gave Trump a hug.
- WHAT'S HAPPENING: Historic Hurricane Michael hits Florida
- Hurricane Michael grows stronger on way to Florida
- Bride Breaks Down At Late Fiancé's Grave On Wedding Day
- North Texas Children Among Those With Rare Polio-Like Illness
- Trump says Federal Reserve ‘has gone crazy’ after big stock drop
- Samsung launches world’s first four-camera smartphone
- Sarah Silverman Rips 'Too Far Gone' White Women Who Voted for Trump
- Selena Gomez is Seeking Treatment at Mental Health Facility
- Erdogan: Saudis must prove missing reporter left consulate
- Pipeline explodes near Prince George, B.C.: RCMP