The only missing person as of Wednesday afternoon was a 5-year-old boy who disappeared with his mother.
Spain's meteorological office warned that rainfall and storms were set to get worse in the archipelago "in the coming hours".
Two Britons are said to be among at least five people killed as flash floods hit the Spanish island of Majorca overnight, emergency services said.
The Spaniard sprung into action after the town of Sant Llorenc des Cardassar, about 60 kilometres east of the island's capital Palma, was devastated by the rainstorm.
He said: "My solidarity and support goes out to the families and friends of victims and all the affected by these tragic floods".
Around 100 emergency rescue workers, three helicopters and a Hercules transport plane from the Spanish military have been sent from Valencia to help.
"My honest condolences to the relatives of the deceased and injured by the severe floods in San Llorenç".
A dry creek overflowed, creating a strong current of water and mud that buried cars and tore trees along the way, witnesses told Spain's TVE.
Swamped streets and piles of overturned cars, some of them along the guardrails of a major road, were a common sight in Sant Llorenc and other nearby towns on Wednesday.
Hundreds of displaced people are now being forced to shelter in emergency accommodation.
Muddy waters rushed down roads, houses were flooded and vehicles piled up on top of each other after the Mediterranean island was pounded with rain in just a few hours, video footage showed.
Weather authorities said more heavy rainfall was expected Wednesday in the Balearic Islands as well as eastern and southern parts of the Iberian peninsula.
- Tropical Storm Michael forms in Caribbean, eyes Gulf Coast
- Mental health services for young fail to live up to the promise
- Trump declares Kavanaugh 'proven innocent', internet calls him out
- XXXTentacion's Mother Accepts His Award for Favorite Soul/R&B Album at AMAs
- CC Sabathia Criticized Angel Hernandez After The Yankees' Elimination
- Florida braces for lethal floods as hurricane nears
- PSN ID change feature entering beta, publicly available in 2019
- Mohamed Salah Has Received 53% Of Votes To Win The Balon d'Or
- Turkey Claims Saudis Killed, Chopped Up Journalist — NY Times
- Why You Absolutely Need to get a Flu Shot This Year