Taylor Swift became the most decorated female artist in the history of the American Music Awards with her wins on Tuesday at Los Angeles' Microsoft Theatre. She also condemned Republican senatorial candidate Marsha Blackburn for her voting record on women's rights and equal marriage. I will be voting for Phil Bredesen for Senate and Jim Cooper for House of Representatives. And you know what else is voted on by the people?
XXXTentacion was also nominated for the New Artist of the Year award.
Cardi B brought the party to the AMAs. In the entire month of September, 190,178 people registered to vote.
The song's intro was drawn out as the stage was bathed in red lights and Swift, accompanied by 20-odd dancers, performed in front of a U-shaped structure from which the tour's famous giant cobra emerged toward the end of the song. But first you need to register, which is quick and easy to do.
Among the performances, a tribute to the late Aretha Franklin is planned.
Migos were acknowledged as the favourite duo in the Pop/Rock category, while Mendes won the Adult Contemporary Artist. He also just received posthumously the Best New Artist Award at the BET Hip-Hop Awards last weekend as well.
Post Malone, who wore a baby blue suit and performed, won favorite pop/rock male artist, Underwood was named favorite country female artist and Khalid picked up favorite soul/R&B male artist. Other performers included Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez and Missy Elliott.
Competition will be fierce at this year's American Music Awards.
- Turkey Claims Saudis Killed, Chopped Up Journalist — NY Times
- Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees 10/8/18, Prediction & Odds
- #ChargeGate and 5GHz WiFi fix for iPhone XS is out now
- Rage Against The Machine, Def Leppard Make 2019 Rock Hall Ballot
- EPL: Ian Wright reveals why Arsenal must allow Ramsey leave
- Watch 2018 American Music Awards live stream online
- Star Trek: Discovery - New season 2 trailer and NYCC recap
- Hurricane Michael expected to rapidly intensify; Tropical Storm Watch for Mississippi
- World Mental Health Day 2018
- Zookeeper dies after 'tiger attack' in Japan