The induction ceremony, presented by Klipsch Audio, will be held next April.
Nine of the 15 artists have been nominated before-and Nicks first became an inductee 20 years ago with Lindsey Buckingham, Mick Fleetwood, Peter Green, Danny Kirwan, Christine McVie, John McVie and Jeremy Spencer, when Fleetwood Mac was added to the Hall of Fame.
The impressive members of The Hall now includes bands/artists across a variety of genres, including Aretha Franklin, Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, KISS, David Bowie, ABBA, Billy Joel, Fleetwood Mac, Aerosmith and the Eagles.
Meanwhile, British bands Radiohead, The Cure, and The Zombies, along with American rapper LL Cool J, German experimental music group Kraftwerk, and 1960s rockers MC5 were among those bidding for induction once again. Six of the nominees are on the ballot for the first time, including Def Leppard, Prine, Roxy Music, Devo, Nicks and Rundgren. The top five in the public poll forms one ballot, which is weighted the same as the rest of the submitted ballots.
Fans can also participate by going to rockhall.com and can cast votes for the artist they believe to be most deserving.
The 2019 inductees are slated to be announced in December. They will be announced in December and inducted into the Hall of Fame at a ceremony in March in NY. Ticket on-sale information will be announced in January.
- Star Trek: Discovery - New season 2 trailer and NYCC recap
- USA ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley reportedly set to resign
- Van Dijk's verdict on penalty and City stalemate
- Eagles rumors: Philly not planning to pursue a Le’Veon Bell trade
- Watch 2018 American Music Awards live stream online
- Saudi Arabia unable to replace lost Iranian oil - Iran’s oil minister
- #ChargeGate and 5GHz WiFi fix for iPhone XS is out now
- EPL: Ian Wright reveals why Arsenal must allow Ramsey leave
- Microsoft Fixes and Explains Lost Files Issue with Windows 10 Version 1809
- Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees 10/8/18, Prediction & Odds