Rather, Camilla will be occupied with a work-related matter that was scheduled before the date of her step-niece's wedding was revealed.
"The family understood, particularly Eugenie, and were fine about it owing to her previous commitment".
According to royal commentator Victoria Arbiter, Prince Charles's wife can't make it because she has already agreed to attend another engagement. "Camilla didn't want to let anyone down".
The Mirror reports that Camilla is visiting a school in Scotland, and though we imagine it'll be a major bummer to miss one of the biggest events of the year, it would be even more heartbreaking to disappoint a bunch of children. Royals don't like to disappoint.
Following in the footsteps of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Eugenie and Jack have invited 1,200 people from across the United Kingdom to the grounds of Windsor Castle to share the experience of their special day.
There was also speculation that Kate Middleton would not be able to attend the wedding, as her sister Pippa Middleton is expected to give birth to her first child any day now.
"She's also been banned from making a speech, as much as Eugenie would have liked her to, out of fear she may say something untoward or make subtle digs at the family", A palace aide told the publication.
Wonder if they'll save a slice for Camilla?
- Tropical Storm Michael looms over Gulf of Mexico, could become hurricane
- Saudi Reporters Arrested In Past Year
- Microsoft Fixes and Explains Lost Files Issue with Windows 10 Version 1809
- Americans win economics Nobel Prize for work on climate and growth
- 'Team player' Brett Kavanaugh sworn in again as US Supreme Court Justice
- Hurricane Michael expected to rapidly intensify; Tropical Storm Watch for Mississippi
- Florida St. Withdraws from Tri-Meet as Hurricane Michael Approaches
- Star Trek: Discovery - New season 2 trailer and NYCC recap
- Turkey Claims Saudis Killed, Chopped Up Journalist — NY Times
- EPL: Ian Wright reveals why Arsenal must allow Ramsey leave