Gamers with data-caps, be wary of Activision's Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 as the FPS juggernaut will have a colossal day one update. Blackout is fully playable once installation is about 30% complete (approximately 16-20 GB).
Throughout the Black Ops 4 beta, many users on Reddit spotted the change and voiced their frustrations about it. Reddit user "cbntlg" took to the Black Ops 4 subreddit, saying "you now take longer to go prone and hipfire on the way down". You can pre-order this bundle right now from Amazon India while offline game stores should be having it from October 12. Well, according to the support page the update must be installed even if you do have the disc, if you want access to the multiplayer modes, the Zombies modes, and the Specialist Headquarters.
Weighing in at an astonishing 50GB in download size, those who pick up the game physically are going to have to wait hours (or days for some) before they're able to play through the entirety of the game's content. The company also stated that you'd need at least 112GB free space to complete the update with the final Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 install size being around 55GB.
Before playing for the first time, players will need to download and install a day one update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. While GAME's move is considerate, it comes because retail chains tend to demand that physical versions launch alongside their digital counterparts.
Black Ops 4 officially releases on Friday, October 12 and the servers are expected to go live in the United Kingdom on Thursday afternoon.
South African retailers will be dishing out copies early so players can get the patch downloaded.
- Pompeo wants 'thorough' Saudi probe of journalist's disappearance
- Venom (2018) movie box office updates
- 'Team player' Brett Kavanaugh sworn in again as US Supreme Court Justice
- Eagles rumors: Philly not planning to pursue a Le’Veon Bell trade
- EPL: Ian Wright reveals why Arsenal must allow Ramsey leave
- Zookeeper dies after 'tiger attack' in Japan
- Ousted Guardians of the Galaxy director switches camps, tied to new DC Comics film
- Watch 2018 American Music Awards live stream online
- After an undisclosed security breach was revealed, Google+ will be shutting down
- Nikki Haley Resigns as United Nations Ambassador