"That is how New Zealand does it".
The Boks made the brighter start to the second period and within four minutes they grabbed the lead after fullback Willie le Roux, playing his 50th Test, scythed through a gap and Kriel finished the move with a fine break of his own.
Cane was one of the All Blacks' most influential players in the dramatic test in Pretoria before being forced to leave the game in the 35th minute after going down with a neck injury.
Then, after Ardie Savea had burrowed over, a nerveless Mo'unga waited until the clock had crept past 80 minutes before splitting the posts to convert the try and kill an epic game.
"We let it go at the end, they were more alert than us", Kolisi said. I just really think the rivalry is back.
South Africa, who were 12-0 down inside sixteen minutes during the corresponding fixture in Wellington three weeks ago from tries by Jordie Barrett and Aaron Smith, took an early lead from the boot of Handrè Pollard who scored two penalties. Sometimes if you keep knocking on the door someone will open it and you can come in. You have your bench there and you need to use them.
"I have got to be so careful (about) saying positive things after a loss in South Africa".
"There have been two points separating us in the last two matches".
He will not be able to fly back to New Zealand with the rest of the team and is expected to stay in South Africa for a week.
"Everybody who watched tonight ... some will be disappointed, but they can't be disappointed in the rugby that was played".
- Ballon d'Or 2018: Alisson and Benzema among first five nominees
- Donald Trump: Sex assault claims against Brett Kavanaugh 'a hoax'
- Real Madrid dream still alive for Hazard
- Florida governor says Tropical Storm Michael 'life-threatening'
- Sen. Hirono: Dems should focus on midterms, not on impeaching Kavanaugh
- Microsoft pauses Windows 10 update after files disappear
- Trump Rails Against ‘Evil’ Opposition to Brett Kavanaugh: ‘A Disgraceful Situation’
- Khabib Nurmagomedov's UFC 229 paycheck withheld after post-match brawl
- Google shutting down Google
- Columbus, Ohio not celebrating Columbus Day