We knew The CW found the flawless person to play Batwoman when the network first cast Ruby Rose in the role, but now that we've got our first look at her. umm, is it time for the Arrowverse crossover yet? Though she will be introduced in the crossover event, Rose will then transition into her own Batwoman series, which is now in development for the 2019-20 television season at The CW.
Batwoman's costume looks to be heavily influenced by her comic counterparts, including that flaming hair peeking out of the cowl, though we have a little less red in the cape, black gloves instead of red and a lighter utility belt.
This year's Arrowverse crossover is already causing a ton of excitement amongst DC fans.
The Arrowverse crossover begins filming next week, according to ET Online, and will begin airing Sunday, Dec. 9 at 8 p.m. on The Flash.
Although details about the crossover are scarce, we do know a few things.
The first look at The CW's Batwoman is here. But now, we actually have an official look at her in costume, and the title of the CW's best superhero look might just have a new owner.
- Barbie launches doll based on Jodie Whittaker's Doctor Who
- 5000 feared missing as Indonesia quake death toll rises
- British website says 2nd Russian blamed for Skripal poisoning is GRU doctor
- Wozniacki wins second China Open title; Del Potro stumbles
- Van Dijk's verdict on penalty and City stalemate
- United Nations report shows increased need for nuclear
- Kanye West to Visit Trump at White House
- SpaceX First-Stage Rocket Returns to Vandenberg After Deploying SAOCOM 1A
- Osaka apologises to beaten Beijing opponent
- USA dollar soars to Rs134 in interbank market