Ryan Giggs has hailed Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey.
"I have to stick with Arsenal as they have to make this kind of stance because of the amount of players we've lost in this fashion", Wright said.
Alexandre Lacazette has spoken of his growing understanding with his "brother" Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after the forwards propelled Arsenal into the top four of the Premier League. It all came 39 seconds after he was brought on as a substitute.
Arsenal won two league titles in Adidas kit in 1989 and 1991, the first secured by Michael Thomas' last-gasp goal at Anfield as Arsenal pipped Liverpool in the final game of the season.
"That sensational goal was all of Unai Emery's work coming to fruition. So if he does go, somebody is getting a very good player".
After more than 10 years with Arsenal, in which he has racked up 59 goals in 338 games, Ramsey looks to be on the move, and he may yet join a Premier League rival.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scores his second.
The Gabon star moved to Borussia Dortmund in 2013 where he scored 141 goals in 213 appearances as a striker for the club over a four-and-a-half-year spell in western Germany.
"We have a great team spirit and as you can see on the pitch we're playing well in this moment so we will try to keep our focus and continue winning games!"
"I think Arsenal have to do this, they have to make everybody else in the squad know how it's going to be from this day onwards, and that's why the withdrawal of the contract is a big statement from them".
- NASA staff working 24/7 to deal with Hubble space telescope issues
- Brees becomes NFL's all-time passing leader
- 5000 feared missing as Indonesia quake death toll rises
- Saint John oil refinery explosion worries residents
- United Kingdom cyber security agency backs Apple, Amazon China hack denials
- Luis Severino of New York Yankees -- Warm-up routine not rushed
- Kanye West to Visit Trump at White House
- Russian minority party wins Latvian vote; populists surge
- The Whiteboard: Who has the leverage in Jimmy Butler trade talks?
- Google Home Hub set to be available from October 22, claims leak