In 2013, a federal judge ruled that the New York Police Department's use of stop and frisk tactics disproportionately targeted black and Hispanic people, saying police had violated the U.S. Constitution's protections against unreasonable searches. The report indicates West is meeting with Kushner and Trump to discuss similar issues, as Kushner has been tasked with overseeing criminal justice reform for the White House.
Other topics of discussion will include prison reform, how to prevent gang violence and reducing violence in Chicago, Sanders said.
West's wife, Kim Kardashian West, has visited the Trump White House twice since her husband announced his backing of the president.
After Kanye West's very pro-Trump rant on Saturday Night Live last week, Ariana Grande took the opportunity to roast him a little bit on social media. They discussed the life sentence of grandmother Alice Marie Johnson on drug charges. "They said, "Don't go out there with that hat on, '" West said of his red 'Make America Great Again" cap. "Thank you, Kanye West", Trump said. Do you know how wrong about politics you have to be for, like, me to notice? "They bullied me backstage", said West, who has said he's considering a presidential run in 2020.
"And the liberals bully you and tell you what you can and cannot wear".
- Barbie launches doll based on Jodie Whittaker's Doctor Who
- United Nations report shows increased need for nuclear
- #MeToo: Alok Nath Accused Of Rape By Filmmaker Vinta Nanda
- Israel PM, Russia President to meet over Syria
- Seoul says Kim Jong Un wants Pope Francis to visit N. Korea
- Opera House illumination time changed to avoid protesters
- Google Home Hub set to be available from October 22, claims leak
- Google's gadget show: Look for new phones, 'smart' home devices, more
- Made by Google event today
- British website says 2nd Russian blamed for Skripal poisoning is GRU doctor