The day Google is set to ignore the fact that we know damn near everything about the Pixel 3 (and related devices) already, thanks to the incredible number of major leaks that have occurred over the past few months.
Could Google really have undertaken one of the biggest covert operations ever witnessed in the mobile phone space, all so it could hide its actual real Google Pixel 3 for a dramatic, surprise reveal? The Pixel 3 camera features several AI functions like Top Shot, Photobooth, Super res zoom, Subject tracking AF, and Wide angle selfies. Anything is possible from Google's wacky hardware labs. Google hasn't yet discussed prices for its Pixel phones.
Analysts are also expecting Google to add higher resolution and more cameras to the Pixel, whose first two generations attracted rave reviews for its high-quality pictures.
Previous rumours suggest the phone will be powered by a Snapdragon 845 processor, coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The Pixel 3 would be a 2,915mAh battery, while the Pixel 3 XL gets a 3,430mAh battery.
This includes a new smart video speaker, the Home Hub, that will compete with Amazon's own Echo Show device and the Facebook Portal home camera, which was revealed on Monday. The Google Pixel 3 will have a 5.5-inch display with 1080 x 2160 pixels, while the Pixel 3 XL will feature a larger 6.3-inch notched display with 1440 x 2880 pixels. Today's event is the company's annual hardware launch event.
- Google Pixel 3 XL Goes On Sale Before Official Launch
- Russian minority party wins Latvian vote; populists surge
- Opera House illumination time changed to avoid protesters
- USA dollar soars to Rs134 in interbank market
- Osaka apologises to beaten Beijing opponent
- Severino, then Sabathia for Yankees in Games 3, 4
- Google Home Hub set to be available from October 22, claims leak
- Legend John Terry announces retirement from football, may become manager
- Barbie launches doll based on Jodie Whittaker's Doctor Who
- 5000 feared missing as Indonesia quake death toll rises