Google will announce all their new hardware at the Made by Google event in NY tonight, and part of the new announcements are expected to be some new accessories in the shape of cases. With the Slate, Google appears to be unveiling a new Chromecast, wireless charger, and of course, its third generation Pixel phones. Take a look below to know more about the about the products which Google will be launching tomorrow. The first images of the new device have also leaked. However, that doesn't mean you can't already buy the Pixel 3 in stores. The Pixel 3 packaging was all legit, and both the device's feel and specs gave a clear impression that it wasn't a fake, not to mention lining up with all the recent leaks.
The latest shows the forthcoming Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL handsets in their entire glory. The existing Pixel lineup is known for taking the best selfies in the business and it is no surprise that Google would like to take this further. In contrast to Pixel C, the new Google tablet also appears to have a fingerprint sensor integrated into the power button. It was a new, in official retail packaging Pixel 3 XL, and by all accounts it's as real as it gets.
Additional leaked screenshots show that the phone will have a 2,915mAh battery, which is a noteworthy jump in capacity from the Pixel 2. Anything is possible from Google's wacky hardware labs.
Just yesterday, we have come across two Chrome OS devices - the Pixel Slate, which is expected to be a tablet, and the PixelBook 2, a follow-up to last year's PixelBook Chromebook.
The notch design is present, alongside Android 9.0 Pie's features, including Active Edge, which allows users to trigger actions by squeezing the sides of the Pixel 3 XL.
Google should also present the Google Home Hub, a 7-inch smart display that integrates with Google Assistant. On the contrary, the company could employ a dual camera at the front wherein the primary snapper is expected to be a 8.1MP shooter and the secondary camera might be a wide-angle lens. The Pixel Slate will also have a detachable keyboard accessory, transforming the tablet into a capable work machine.
- Rocked by Trump's sanctions, Iranian oil exports drop further
- Could Susan Rice challenge Susan Collins in 2020?
- Oil refinery explosion in Canada shakes city of Saint John
- Tuchel: Record-breaking Mbappe could've scored seven goals
- Brees: 'Mind-boggling' that all-time passing yards record is in reach
- David Moyes backs Jose Mourinho to succeed at Manchester United
- Made by Google event today
- Google Pixel 3 XL Goes On Sale Before Official Launch
- Severino, then Sabathia for Yankees in Games 3, 4
- United Kingdom cyber security agency backs Apple, Amazon China hack denials