Philadelphia coach Doug Pederson loves to take risks - how about convincing his GM to trade for unhappy Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell? That fact gave all the more intrigue to reports earlier this month that Bell was planning to report by Week 7, just over a week before that date, which could give the Eagles time to swing a deal. Do you think Ajayi going on IR changes the status of Bell in relations to a trade? Jason La Canfora had previously reported that the team was mulling over a trade for Bell.
McCoy, 30, spent his first six seasons in Philadelphia rushing for at least 1,000 in four of those.
Jay Ajayi's lasting memory from the 2018 season will be fumbling inside the five-yard line in a 23-21 loss to the Vikings. The only tie-breaker I can point out is one from CBS, which notes that Smallwood has gotten more work in the red zone and that Clement hasn't played in a couple of weeks.
A source tells CBS3 that Ajayi tore his ACL.
Jay Ajayi #26 of the Philadelphia Eagles runs with the ball while defended by Kendrick Lewis #28 of the Tennessee Titans in the third quarter at Nissan Stadium on September 30, 2018 in Nashville, Tennessee.
The defending Super Bowl champions are off to a tough start and their road likely got tougher due to injury this week.
Imagine LeSean McCoy coming back to Philly.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang makes confident prediction about Arsenal FC form
- Saint John oil refinery explosion worries residents
- Zookeeper dies after 'tiger attack' in Japan
- United Kingdom cyber security agency backs Apple, Amazon China hack denials
- Van Dijk's verdict on penalty and City stalemate
- Wozniacki wins second China Open title; Del Potro stumbles
- Turkey's Erdogan tells Saudis to prove missing journalist left Istanbul consulate
- #ChargeGate and 5GHz WiFi fix for iPhone XS is out now
- Brees becomes NFL's all-time passing leader
- SpaceX First-Stage Rocket Returns to Vandenberg After Deploying SAOCOM 1A