Mumbai: Hrithik Roshan has finally reacted on allegations against Vikas Bahl, the director of his next film "Super 30" and he did so without naming him, but calling for all "proven offenders" to be punished. I don't judge the people and their marriages but you can tell when addiction becomes sickness. "It took me a great amount of strength and effort to pull myself out of his embrace", the "Manikarnika" actress added. "At that time, the story was conveniently killed but I still supported her at that time as well". However, I have to share what I felt about the recent allegations that I have come out. I don't know him (Vikas Bahl), I don't know the situation but if what is written is true, it's disgusting. She said, Image source " I often told him off. Kangana spoke up in support of the survivor, who accused Bahl of sexual harassment and said, "Totally believe her".
"I did everything I could, within what I was told by my partner and his lawyers".
"However, I was informed by Anurag that the girl was unwilling to pursue this matter any further because her boyfriend didn't want her to make her name public". You can see my media interaction during one of my brand endorsement interactions. "I'm not known because of my dad, I earned my credibility after struggling for a decade (sic)", Kangana said, speaking to ANI. "Whatever happened was wrong". On a larger note, he went on to talk about how the industry is "ill-equipped to handle matters such as sexual harassment, copyright, censorship and all the things we put ourselves in dock with". He issued a statement on Twitter where he confessed Phantom "didn't handle it well and I can not blame anybody but myself". We have spoken out now because she has allowed her story to be spoken out, even if only anonymously... "But now we are determined to do better. We are already on our path of course correction and will do everything in our capacity to fix it", Kashyap said.
Director Neeraj Ghaywan and writer Varun Grover are ashamed of their association with now-dissolved production banner Phantom Films, and have promised to work towards creating a safe working environment for women.
- Mahrez miss leaves City, Liverpool and Chelsea all level at top
- 20 killed in limo crash in upstate NY
- Melania Trump Gets Bumped by Baby Elephant During Africa Trip
- Unbeaten Chelsea win at Southampton
- Hamilton wins in Japan and moves closer to F1 title
- Tanushree Dutta files police complaint against Nana Patekar, Ganesh Acharya
- Rangers have ‘blown the title race wide open’ says Steven Gerrard
- Melania fires back: Let's talk about my trip, 'not what I wear'
- Pence paints China as enemy in USA election
- Unemployment rate among young people in Uzbekistan amounts to 15.9%