In an interview in September, in the context of her opinion on #MeToo Movement and sexual harassment against women in Bollywood, Tanushree spoke out her personal experience of facing it at the hands of Nana on the set of "Horn "OK" Pleassss" in 2008.
Nana Patekar excused himself from giving any statement.
Patekar, who was shooting for upcoming film "Housefull 4" in Jodhpur, landed here Saturday.
Indian actress Dutta takes #MeToo claims to police | Bangkok Post: news
Amidst the ongoing Tanushree Dutta and Nana Patekar controversy, a video went viral on social media in which actor Akshay Kumar was seen allegedly speaking against the actress. The text message, sent out late on Sunday, read, "Just wanted to inform that there's no press conference tomorrow".
"Nana Patekar's behaviour was inappropriate towards me, he was on the set despite (the fact) his work in the song was over".
Nana has already sent a legal notice to Tanushree. The actress has also accused choreographer Ganesh Acharya, director Rakesh Sarang and others for not only trying to cover up the incident but for also not coming out in support of her.
Apparently, Tanushree is also expected to take the press conference in the coming days to talk about the issue. Dutta also said that she received threats of a "violent attack" from activists of the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena political party when she had protested the incident ten years ago.
- Bottas willing to accept further team orders
- India buys 75% less USA oil, loads up on Iran crude
- Windies totter after Kohli, Jadeja hundreds
- N Korea 'ready' to let inspectors into missile sites
- Unbeaten Chelsea win at Southampton
- That director used to hug me tight, smell my hair: Kangana
- Gano makes 63-yard game-winning FG vs. Giants
- Arsenal legend praises Pogba contribution in Manchester United comeback win
- Guardiola tells Man City players: Blame me for Liverpool pen
- MBS: Saudi Arabia has nothing to hide about Jamal Khashoggi