Scott Wilson's death, which resulted in complications from leukemia, had many fans wondering if his Walking Dead return would be even more abbreviated than what would would already expect from a cameo taking place four seasons after the character's death. The veteran actor died of cancer in his Los Angeles home.
Norman Reedus has paid an emotional tribute to his The Walking Dead co-star Scott Wilson who has died aged 76. Rest in paradise, Scott.
Wilson played Georgia farm owner Hershel Greene in the post-apocalyptic zombie show from 2011 to 2014.
Emily Kinney, who portrayed his songbird daughter Beth Greene in the series, also celebrated "the best TV dad a girl could ask for". Mr. Wilson played murder suspect Harvey Oberst in director Norman Jewison's "In the Heat of the Night", based on a novel by John Ball about a black police detective from Philadelphia (Sidney Poitier) who investigates a murder in Mississippi. The series regular was killed off in the fourth season. Scott will be missed'. One fan tweeted a picture of the two actors hanging out at an event.
He played pilot Scott Crossfield in The Right Stuff, a prison chaplain in Dead Man Walking, the U.S. Ambassador to Japan in The Last Samurai and a victim of Charlize Theron's serial killer in Patty Jenkins' Monster.
Of course, that's not to say they won't include a title card on the show, or that they didn't have time to film some sort of quick segment honoring the late memory of Wilson.
'He said I had a responsibility to take care of it.
In addition to his popular role on the horror show, Scott had also starred in movies including In Cold Blood, Young Guns II, G.I. Jane, and the 1974 version of The Great Gatsby.
Wilson is survived by his wife, Heavenly.
- Rock that was used as a doorstop a meteorite worth $100000
- David Price's playoff woes continue as Yankees even ALDS with Red Sox
- Iran Reports 46% Drop In Condensate Exports
- Melania fires back: Let's talk about my trip, 'not what I wear'
- Google shutting down Google
- OnePlus 6T event officially locked in for October 30
- Mahrez miss leaves City, Liverpool and Chelsea all level at top
- Arsenal legend praises Pogba contribution in Manchester United comeback win
- Crosby misses 5 kicks as Lions upend Packers 31-23
- Hamilton fastest as Mercedes dominate Japanese GP practice