The company will launch the third generation Made By Google smartphones, Pixel and a few other devices. Although the Geekbench entry specifies Android 9 "Pie" as the operating system, it has been stated that the tablet will utilize Chrome OS, whilst also being capable of installing and running Android apps.
The next generation of Pixelbook is also expected to make a debut at the Tuesday event, but right now, we know nearly nothing about this laptop, save that it should resemble its predecessor. And now, we learned even more about this new Google Pixel Slate as some renderers leaked on MySmartPrice.
The new device, dubbed Pixel Slate, can be used as a standalone tablet, or docked with a keyboard case and used like a laptop.
However, several rumours and speculations will be put to rest as Google will be revealing the next-gen Pixel 3 smartphones globally.
The real question is whether the Pixel 3 lineup will turn out to be worthy rivals of Apple's newest handsets. Google Pixel 3 Series Likely to Feature Active Edge Display Suggests the New Teaser; Watch the Video Here.
Google will be adding fresh hardware to their stellar roster at tomorrow's event in NY at 11 AM ET (8:30 PM IST).
Wired Pixel Buds, which will come with the new Pixel 3 smartphones. The Pixelbook Slate's keyboard will feature a touchpad and round keys, and the tablet itself is said to have a camera on the front and rear, and a power button with a built-in fingerprint sensor.
Nonetheless, the Pixel Slate has also been spotted on GeekBench and this is why we know that it is fueled by an eight-generation Intel Core i7-8500Y CPU that ships with 8GB of RAM. We essentially know everything the company is planning to unveil tomorrow. Google might also launch a new Chromecast model with Bluetooth support and also with enhanced 5GHz Wifi connectivity in this event. Previous rumors have run the gamut from the suggestion that the leaked Pixel 3 XL phones were carefully staged dummies, though to the existence of a third phone to join the line-up.
Google is refreshing its hardware at an event at 11 a.m. ET on October 9 in NY. When the device is docked a new user interface will appear with quick actions for playing music, making phone calls, and using the Google Assistant.
- N Korea 'ready' to let inspectors into missile sites
- Tanushree Dutta files police complaint against Nana Patekar, Ganesh Acharya
- Melania fires back: Let's talk about my trip, 'not what I wear'
- Tracking Michael | Spaghetti models, forecast cone and satellite
- Pakistan vs Australia, 1st Test: Hafeez hits hundred as Pakistan dominate Australia
- Pence paints China as enemy in USA election
- Crosby misses 5 kicks as Lions upend Packers 31-23
- Rock that was used as a doorstop a meteorite worth $100000
- Your Facebook account is NOT being cloned, it's all a hoax
- India buys 75% less USA oil, loads up on Iran crude