It took 21 seconds for Alabama to score, and it came on Tagovailoa's first pass of the game - throw to Irv Smith Jr. who ran it into the end zone for a 76 yard touchdown. He went 10-for-12 with 334 yards and four touchdowns, and he was averaging 27.8 yards per pass.
Our 34-person poll follows protocol of the actual Heisman voting: 3 points for a first-place vote, 2 points for second and 1 for third. Hopefully Nick Saban doesn't get angry at Alabama students if they turn the game off early. We're obviously doing that better on offense than on defense. I don't care if you're playing Louisiana whoever or if you're playing Hoover High School. Didn't play together very well as a unit.
Morris, in his first season at Arkansas, was an offensive coordinator at Tulsa and Clemson before getting his first college head coaching job at SMU.
Speaking on ESPN's First Take, the current SEC Network analyst and New York Mets outfielder went off on the poor attendance in the Alabama student section for last week's game (which started at 11 a.m. local time).
Technically though, Tagovailoa still received credit for the touchdown pass, so he opened the game with a flawless completion percentage for two scores. The Crimson Tide has reached 45 points in six straight games for the first time in program history.
"We made a lot of mistakes on defense", said Saban after watching his team allow 405 yards to a one-win Arkansas team.
"I thought the story of the night was big plays", Morris said.
"He believes in us, and he believes that we're going to get this thing turned around and I do, too", Greenlaw said.
The Rebels come into the game off a 70-21 victory over Louisiana-Monroe, but they lost to Alabama 62-7 at home on September 15. In addition to that, Alabama allowed Rakeen Boyd to top the 100-yard rushing mark and quarterback Trevor Storey finished with 230 yards and two touchdowns as he found a lot of success in the short passing game.
Arkansas will host MS in Little Rock.
- Zinedine Zidane's Agent Issues Update On Whether He Will Manage Manchester United
- Scott Wilson, ‘In Cold Blood’ and ‘Walking Dead’ actor, dies
- Barbara Bush marries Craig Coyne in ME wedding
- Iran Reports 46% Drop In Condensate Exports
- OnePlus 6T event officially locked in for October 30
- Mahrez miss leaves City, Liverpool and Chelsea all level at top
- Arsenal legend praises Pogba contribution in Manchester United comeback win
- Pakistan vs Australia, 1st Test: Hafeez hits hundred as Pakistan dominate Australia
- Hamilton wins in Japan and moves closer to F1 title
- N Korea 'ready' to let inspectors into missile sites