Most episodes of Doctor Who where we get to see the new Doctor in action are interesting. Read on for all the details on what time to watch the show, its regular air time, what channel to watch, cast details and more information below.
If the show carries on in this vein, it's going to be one hell of a season.
Airing on the BBC and BBC America, the show co-stars Tosin Cole, Mandip Gill and Bradley Walsh.
And you can also check out more Doctor Who stories from RadioTimes.com including. In addition, the premiere episode will be live streaming via New York Comic Con at a panel, for those on the NYCC circuit.
Clarke plays Grace O'Brien in The Woman Who Fell to Earth.
Whittaker's Doctor is compelling and charismatic - you can already tell how much love and respect for the role she has.
There were also glimpses of Shaun Dooley ("The Woman in Black"), Susan Lynch ("From Hell"), and Art Malik ("Cold Feet"), who had all been confirmed as appearing in this season.
The most recent season of Doctor Who, Peter Capaldi's last as the titular time-traveller, debuted to 4.6 million overnight viewers in the United Kingdom back in April 2017.
This sounds like both a mission statement for where new show-runner Chris Chibnall wants to steer the series and a direct address to all those pathetic fanboys who whinged and wailed and threw their toys out of the Tardis when it was announced in July a year ago that the Yorkshire-born star of Broadchurch would be the first female Doctor. Jodie is breaking the mold for pop culture heroes everywhere, and Chris has created an inclusive series for all fans of great television.
While Whittaker was honoured to get the role, she noted that the casting announcement seemed like a bigger deal than it was because "gender becomes immediately irrelevant within the show because the Doctor is the Doctor".
- Rock that was used as a doorstop a meteorite worth $100000
- Pakistan vs Australia, 1st Test: Hafeez hits hundred as Pakistan dominate Australia
- Arsenal legend praises Pogba contribution in Manchester United comeback win
- Your Facebook account is NOT being cloned, it's all a hoax
- Windies totter after Kohli, Jadeja hundreds
- N Korea 'ready' to let inspectors into missile sites
- 'A profoundly heart-breaking day': Celebration and anger for Brett Kavanaugh confirmation
- Palestinians hand out sweets to celebrate murder of Israelis
- Crosby misses 5 kicks as Lions upend Packers 31-23
- Tanushree Dutta files police complaint against Nana Patekar, Ganesh Acharya