She told reporters: 'I think he's highly qualified for the Supreme Court'.
Asked if she believed Dr Ford's testimony, the First Lady indicated she did not want to comment directly.
She did not answer but said she is "against any kind of abuse or violence".
No one can say, first lady, Melania Trump doesn't understand the power of an image.
But, speaking of her husband, she said she doesn't "always agree with what he tweets".
Trump received a warm welcome from Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and his wife, Entissar, at the presidential palace in Cairo before she headed to visit the Pyramids and the Great Sphinx.
Trump's trip, which took her to Ghana and Malawi as well, has also focused on children - one expressed objective of the trip was to promote her "Be Best" campaign, which promotes "encouragement, kindness, compassion and respect" among kids.
The first lady, who has publicly campaigned against bullying on social media, also told reporters she sometimes disagrees with her husband's caustic tweets.
The US Senate confirmed conservative judge Brett Kavanaugh Saturday as the next Supreme Court justice.
"The way she's dressed and the activities she's undertaken reflect an outdated view of the continent", Seay says. "Sometimes he listens and sometimes he doesn't, but I have my own voice and my opinions and it's very important for me that I express what I feel".
FLOTUS' latest controversy centers around a fashion choice she made while in Kenya.
She closed her tour in Egypt by touring the pyramids and the Great Sphinx to highlight USA -backed preservation efforts there.
The U.S. first lady hopscotched across Africa without President Donald Trump, commanding a spotlight that was hers alone.
She was shown a pile of ashes, after the park burnt 105 tonnes of ivory to dissuade people from the trade. "What happened so many years ago is really a tragedy", she said.
- Nobel Peace Prize awarded to Denis Mukwege and Nadia Murad
- Jose Mourinho is caught up in Manchester United's identity crisis
- Melania Trump loses footing with elephant, but not with kids
- Manchester United go two down against Newcastle inside 10 minutes
- US Senate confirms Brett Kavanaugh as Supreme Court justice
- Hubble finds compelling evidence for a moon outside the solar system
- Toddler in Utah shreds more than $1000 in cash
- Eden Hazard reveals reason behind his resurgence under Maurizio Sarri
- Spanish opera singer Montserrat Caballe dead at 85
- UK's May aims to gain Conservative control after storm Boris