She met with Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi and his wife, Entissar Mohameed Amer, before heading to the nearby city of Giza to see the pyramids and Sphinx to highlight USA -backed preservation efforts.
'I don't always agree what he tweets, ' she said in a rare, unscripted interaction with reporters. She wore a white pith helmet, which was worn by Europeans in African colonies. At that time, President Uhuru Kenyatta met US President Donald Trump.
The First Lady wore a pith helmet while on Safari in Kenya.
She was shown a pile of ashes, after the park burnt 105 tonnes of ivory to dissuade people from the trade.
The First Lady later visited an orphanage, where she played with babies and read a book to the young children, before heading to watch a dance performance at the Nairobi National Theatre.
Members of Congress had the opportunity to review the FBI's completed report this week, and a final vote on Kavanaugh's confirmation, which is expected to pass, is slated for Saturday afternoon.
Her husband on Thursday tweeted: "Our country's great First Lady, Melania, is doing really well in Africa".
US First Lady took a asafari tour in Nairobi National Park in Kenya wearing a pith helmet.
U.S. First Lady Melania Trump praised Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, who faces sexual assault allegations, on Saturday, saying she was glad he and his accuser had a chance to be heard.
"I am honoured to meet the honourable lady, the wife of the American president, in Cairo tomorrow, and to wish her a successful and happy stay in her second country, Egypt", she wrote in Arabic. "This is a first lady who's very, very careful about what she wears and what messages she does send, from her clothes to her facial expressions to. how she looks and acts", Bennett told NPR's Mary Louise Kelly.
His confirmation would give the U.S. president a clear win in his drive to cement conservative dominance of the high court.
Mrs Trump's visit to Kenya was the third stop on her Africa tour, which began on Tuesday in Ghana. She said her time on the continent so far has been "unforgettable" and "incredible". "And that's what I want to share, that we care".
- Trump "Very Proud" After Senate Sends Kavanaugh Nomination to Vote
- Unemployment rate drops to 3.7 percent - lowest since 1969
- Luis Severino to start AL Wild Card game for Yankees against A's
- Justice Dept. announces charges against 7 Russian operatives for cyber attacks
- Telltale Games Lays Off Part Of Its Remaining "Skeleton Crew"
- Probes of Trump taxes carry potential for millions in fines
- Wrapping Avengers 4, Chris Evans hangs up Cap's shield
- Assam Govt slashes prices on petrol and diesel; reduces Value-Added Tax in state
- Dybala’s hat trick helps Juventus beat Young Boys 3-0
- India inks deal for S-400 purchase from Russian Federation on Putin's visit