The "Orange Is the New Black" star has been crowned the "most unsafe celebrity" to search online in 2018, according to security firm McAfee.
From model and MTV VJ to Batwoman, Ruby Rose's acting career took off in 2015 when she was cast as Stella Carlin in the Netflix series, Orange is the New Black.
The study, conducted by McAfee, highlights the dangers of clicking on suspicious links when searching for celebrity-focused content.
"It's important for consumers to think before they click to be sure that they are landing on safe digital content and protecting themselves from cybersecurity threats that may be used to infect their devices or steal their identity", Davis said.
But, according to Fox News, the actress herself is now officially risky.
Kourtney Kardashian and Byrne also made the U.S. list, which also featured actress Marion Cotillard, original Wonder Woman Lynda Carter and Amber Heard. Diddy, who finished at No. 9 in 2017, fell to No. 76.
Supermodel Naomi Campbell came in second on the United Kingdom list while Kim's sister Kourtney Kardashian took out third place.
Watch out! On Tuesday, Cybersecurity firm McAfee crowned the 32-year-old star the most risky celebrity on the internet.
The Orange is the New Black star topped the list of celebrity names that turn up unrelated malicious websites and malware in their search results.
The original Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter, was number four.
The reality TV star, married to musician Kanye West, replaces singer Craig David at the top of cybersecurity firm McAfee's annual list.
Cybersecurity firm McAfee crowned Rose the most unsafe celebrity on the internet.
- Petrol, diesel prices slashed by Rs 2.50 per litre
- Supreme Court refuses to stop deportation of 7 Rohingya Muslims
- 'I'm not interested': José Mourinho responds to Paul Scholes' criticism
- Juventus forward Cristaino Ronaldo omitted from Portugal national team amid rape allegations
- Brett Kavanaugh 'belligerent and aggressive' after 'heavy' drinking, ex-classmate says
- Venom: How Tom Hardy’s film changes the character’s origins
- North Korean hackers said to have stolen fortune in online bank heists
- Melania Trump Steps Out in $2,000 Dress for Hospital Tour in Africa
- Kavanaugh Accuser Still Hasn’t Submitted Evidence of Sexual Assault Allegation: Grassley
- Dairy Farmer: Trump’s USMCA Trade Deal Will Have 'Huge Impact'