The Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney series has been mostly exclusive to Nintendo platforms so its certainly nice to see the series playable on other platforms too. That's 14 chapters with both English and Japanese support, as well as 10 different save slots to use. There's no word just yet on how exactly this will work, given that the later Ace Attorney games were designed with a second touch screen in mind.
Capcom has said that it'll release more information soon so stay tuned.
The original Phoenix Wright released on the GBA in 2001 in Japan and the series is enjoyed for its characters, dialogue and the way you go through evidence to catch would-be liars off guard.
Ace Attorney 123 Phoenix Collection will release in early 2019 for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Switch. For a better play experience, the games' options have been reworked, letting you choose the music and sound effects' volume, the transparency of dialogue windows or how text skip works.
The new Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch as well. He has an intelligence of 6, he knows what he's doing.
- Deborah Ramirez new Brett Kavanaugh accuser claims sexual misconduct at Yale
- Dozen possible victims of California doctor come forward
- Diablo Animated Series for Netflix Leaked by Hellboy Series Screenwriter
- Detroit Lions make easybeats of New England Patriots
- Chiefs emerge as trade candidate for Earl Thomas
- Chicago Bears: Three keys to beating Arizona Cardinals
- Needle found in Australian strawberries sold in New Zealand
- 'Miracle of Medinah' was where back trouble started, admits Tiger Woods
- Kavanaugh accuser agrees to testify in Senate hearing
- Jacksonville Jaguars avenge AFC title loss with win vs. New England Patriots