"I have only talked to the doctor for a few seconds and he said probably it is not a very serious injury".
Asked if he will continue to field a significant number of regular starters in the Europa League, Sarri said: "I don't know, because for an English team, the Europa League is a hard competition".
They took the lead with just seven minutes gone after Ross Barkley dribbled through the PAOK midfield and teed up Willian, who slotted home from close range to score his 20th goal in UEFA competitions.
Morata has lost his place to Frenchman Olivier Giroud and Sarri admitted the Spaniard was in severe need of confidence boost to rediscover his touch in front of goal for the Premier League leaders.
"Alvaro has to gain confidence with one, two three goals", Sarri told his post-match media conference. In this match he has had three or four opportunities.
"I hope for him in the future I can help him".
Sol Bamba's 16th minute goal in the game ended up being a mere consolation as the west London club came from a goal down to clinch all three points in that encounter.
A radical departure from Antonio Conte's reactive approach, Sarri-ball has seen the Blues embark on an attacking rage at the league, plundering 14 goals so far, while also having made the most passes out of all the top-flight clubs and also having the best passing accuracy percentage (along with Manchester City).
'I think we were in control of the match for 90 minutes. We have had a lot of opportunities. "When it is time to kill the match we have to kill the match".
Sarri's men play West Ham next in the London derby on Sunday, 23rd of September 2018, as the Blues look to extend their 100% record this season.
- French court orders Marine Le Pen to undergo psychiatric evaluation
- Lake Victoria, Tanzania: Hundreds feared missing as ferry capsizes
- Trump questions why Kavanaugh accuser didn't call the Federal Bureau of Investigation after alleged assault
- Regulator reveals iPhone Xs battery size, because Apple won't
- Alibaba Cloud's City Brain solution improves urban management in Hangzhou
- Huge spider web covers 1,000ft of land
- Suge Knight Will Serve 28 Years In Prison Over A Fatal Hit-And-Run
- Brexit was sold by 'liars': European Union leaders reject May's plan
- Browns win their first game since 2016 as Mayfield shines on debut
- Russia's Defense Ministry unveils its latest MH17 denial