iHOP: From 7 a.m.to 10 p.m., customers can get a free side of pancakes or two pumpkin spice pancakes with the purchase of any Ultimate Steakburger.
BurgerFi is offering a buy one, get one for $1 deal on their cheeseburgers.
McDonald's: With the fast-food chain's mobile app, find offers including a $1 McDouble, available once per day.
For National Cheeseburger Day on Tuesday, Red Robin has a special deal: Any Gourmet Cheeseburgers with bottomless steak fries cost a flat $5 each when you dine in and purchase any beverage.
If you haven't been lucky enough to score a free meal during McDonald's Monopoly game, don't fret, there's an easier way. The deal is only good at participating locations, too, so check with your local restaurant before making the trip.
Ruby Tuesday: Purchase an entrée between September 18 and 19, and receive a free Ruby Tuesday Cheeseburger. In order to qualify, you will need to sign up for their So Connected rewards program, which is free. The chain says the deal is valid at participating restaurants only, so be sure to call ahead.
Also, unlike past year, you no-longer have to purchase other products to claim your burger.
- China says to 'take countermeasures' after new USA tariffs
- Roseanne Barr Spoils Her Character's 'Cynical, Horrible' Fate on The Conners
- Josh Hart predicted Josh Gordon to Patriots
- Fortnite to add Port-A-Fortress item in final season 5 update
- European Union says U.S. tariffs on China 'very unfortunate'
- Apple's AirPower charger is reportedly 'doomed to failure'
- Gareth Bale: I always want to come back to the Premier League
- Asia Argento Threatens #MeToo Activist Rose McGowan With Lawsuit
- It's giveaway time again! Win Marvel's Spider-Man on PS4
- Saudi PIF invests $1bn in Lucid Motors