Zlatan Ibrahimovic doesn't do anything by halves, so his 500th goal in professional soccer was always going to be ridiculous.
The stunning goal took Ibrahimovic's tally to 17 for the season, 11 adrift of MLS leader Josef Martinez.
The goal helped spark a comeback for the Galaxy, who were 3-0 down to the Toronto FC at the time.
We were reminded of this in small hours of Sunday morning as the former Swedish global brought up his 500th career goal in spectacular fashion during LA Galaxy's game with Toronto.
Former Manchester United striker Ibrahimovic celebrated the milestone thanks to an astonishing roundhouse finish - the 36-year-old spinning and volleying with the outside of his foot.
He is now joins Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo as being the only active player to score 500 goals for club and country.
He added an additional 62 goals for the Swedish national team. "It reminds me of a goal I did in Ajax", he said.
"It came from a cross and I turned around and hit it".
Toronto eventually won the game 5-3.
Prior to signing with Los Angeles, Ibrahimovic had spent time with Ajax Amsterdam, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, AC Milan, Paris Saint-Germain, and Manchester United. "Obviously it's not good to lose ... but I'm happy for Toronto because they'll be remembered as my 500th victim", he was quoted as saying to TSN after the match.
- Chelsea vs. Cardiff City - Football Match Report
- Razer Phone 2 looks the same as the original, leaked image shows
- 'Relentless rains' continue as Florence almost stalls over Carolinas
- Russia is peace-loving state: Putin
- Volkswagen to end production of iconic Beetle in 2019
- Seahawks will sign ex-Browns LB Mychal Kendricks
- Ashley Young Starts - Manchester United Team vs Watford Confirmed
- Delhi cop’s son beats up ex-lover, click to see the beast
- Losing Speed, Tropical Storm Florence Will Continue Slowly Through The Carolinas
- Trevor Noah, Stephen Colbert Respond To Donald Trump’s Claims About Puerto Rico