Shortly after teasing the imminent arrival of Pixel 3 smartphones, scheduled to be unveiled on October 9 at an event in NY, a new teaser has confirmed the colour options for the upcoming flagships. Google could also introduce a new mint colour option for Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL. If you're Google, that's one good reason to start teasing the Pixel 3 phones on the same day Apple began taking iPhone XS preorders.
It shows outlines of phones with three separate backgrounds, and the fact that those are two-tone is what gives it away. Finally, there's a combination of black on top and dark grey but has no contrast inner frame. For the last two generations, Google has offered its Pixels smartphones with Clearly White, Just Black, Kinda Blue, Quite Black, Really Blue, and Very Silver colours.
Earlier this month, Google sent out invites for its latest "Made by Google" event.
Could Google be abandoning its quirky eccentricity for blue on the Pixel lineup after two years of putting it on? When we signed up, the page told flashes this message, "Subscribed!" And then, near the bottom edge, we can see the familiar "G" logo for Google.
In terms of specifications, we expect Pixel 3 to run Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, come with 4GB RAM, dual-front cameras and a single-rear camera at the back.
- Seven hurt in Greek island beach rockslide
- At Least 4 Dead As Super Typhoon Mangkhut Hits The Philippines
- Apple announces new, affordable iPhone XR
- Are Apple's New iPhones Too Big For Women's Hands?
- Download iPhone Xs, Xs Max and XR Wallpapers [Direct Link]
- 5 dead in Hurricane Florence, including mom and infant
- Trump Falsely Claims Nearly 3,000 Americans In Puerto Rico ‘Did Not Die’
- How the Waffle House is used to determine a hurricane’s fury
- Florence dumps heavy rain on Carolinas, kills 7
- Hurricane Florence from space