De Bruyne signed his current contract in January and it ties him to City until 2023.
Sterling is poised to return to action for City at home to Fulham in the Premier League on Saturday, having sat out England's games against Spain and Switzerland with a back injury.
During Mateo's battle for life after arriving after 15 weeks prematurely last December, the Spaniard was frequently flying back and forth to Valencia, and reportedly revealed he was scared of losing his son. "Usually, there is not too much time to watch opponents but in this case, we have had two weeks", the Spaniard said in his pre-match press conference. "In football mistakes exist, but I really care about our quantity of mistakes". Everybody is here because after three seasons I want to work with them and I think they want to work with us. In the past, some of my trainers had focused more on attack, others more on defence - but he covers the whole pitch.
"After that, I don't know".
During previous year, in which the club registered a record £500.5m turnover and a profit of £10m as Pep Guardiola's team swept to the Premier League title, Mansour nevertheless invested a further £58m in return for new shares. It depends on how I feel physically and mentally.
"It wouldn't be a surprise if I said it's one of the most hard games for a team who's recently been promoted from the Championship to the Premier League", Jokanovic said at a press conference.
"After two or three days of training with him, he came to me and said, "I like this one".
"But we'll see how things go in two years and take it all from there".
- USA fighter jets intercept two Russian bombers near Alaska
- U.S.' Pompeo slams Kerry for 'inappropriate' meetings with Iran officials
- Update from Virginia Beach as Hurricane Florence starts flooding the Carolinas
- Hurricane Florence lashes USA east coast, triggers flood warnings
- Download iPhone Xs, Xs Max and XR Wallpapers [Direct Link]
- Ex-Chelsea defender John Terry confirms long-term ambition to become a manager
- Hurricane Florence from space
- Rangers acquire D McQuaid from Bruins
- Andy Dalton throws 4 TD passes, Bengals beat Ravens 34-23
- Hurricane Florence rolls ashore in Carolinas, tears buildings apart