Terry previously indicated he wants to return to Chelsea as the club's manager and Sarri has opened the door for the 37-year-old to join his coaching staff.
He played for second tier Championship side Aston Villa last season and this week turned down the chance to sign for Spartak Moscow.
Maurizio Sarri has said he has been warning his Chelsea players all week about the danger of dropping points after global breaks as they prepare to resume their Premier League campaign at home to Cardiff City on Saturday.
"I remember in my first season in Naples, the average points per match during the season was 2.28, I think", he said. Cesc Fabregas is returning to full fitness but won't be ready to play this weekend.
"Here is John Terry's home". At the moment he is able to be on the bench. However, the Blues boss has revealed that, two days before the window slammed shut, Abraham had a change of heart.
Already, Sarri has helped the West London side make a decent start to the new season with four wins out of four game, but will be looking forward to a record with another three points against Cardiff at Stamford Bridge on Saturday. "Not really, because tomorrow is a very hard game, a very hard match", Sarri said, via the Evening Standard.
Maurizio Sarri will make a late decision on the fitness of players who returned from global duty. To close that gap in only one season is very hard. "I have won titles and played a lot of games with a lot of happy moments, and a few sad moments as well but that is part of football, but these five years have been very good for me and I am proud to be a Chelsea player". "We need another step to be at the same level", said the Blues head coach.
'We've earned the right to play against teams like Chelsea.
"Always I say that I want to stay at Chelsea as long as possible, and I am happy to stay here". "For me, my life is on the pitch with the players".
- Update from Virginia Beach as Hurricane Florence starts flooding the Carolinas
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass Includes Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Manafort forfeits Trump Tower apartment in plea deal
- U.S.' Pompeo slams Kerry for 'inappropriate' meetings with Iran officials
- Ex-Chelsea defender John Terry confirms long-term ambition to become a manager
- Brexit minister Raab: No EU deal, no settlement
- Golovkin seeks justice in rematch with Alvarez
- Apple announces new, affordable iPhone XR
- Andy Dalton throws 4 TD passes, Bengals beat Ravens 34-23
- A tricked-out iPhone XS Max costs more than a MacBook