It comes equipped with a 12MP wide-angle camera with an all-new sensor and 1.4 million pixels (the same as in the iPhone XS and XS Max).
iPhone Xs and Xs Max features Super Retina displays with OLED design and it supports Dolby Vision and HDR10. Notably, to increase its appeal, Apple is making the iPhone XR available in six different colours: Red, Yellow, White, Coral, Black and Blue. The 512GB iPhone XS Max will put a €1,300 dent in your pocket.
Those needing the (costly) upgrades to their current iPhones can start pre-ordering the iPhone XS and iPhone XS tomorrow, and both will be available in stores on Sept 21.
The iPhone XR will be available starting at $1029 CAD and customers will be able to pre-order iPhone XR beginning Friday, October 19 with availability beginning Friday, October 26.
Cook said that Apple was founded to make the computer more personal, and that they have taken that mission further than anyone could have imagined.
Similar to the iPhone X, the XR gets a notch which also houses the same advance sensors which enable Face ID authentication.
Apple also unveiled a new, bigger Series 4 Watch, that is created to detect heart problems and call carers or doctors when its wearer falls.
The screens on the iPhone XS and XS Max have 60% greater dynamic range than the iPhone X.
The iPhone XR features a larger screen than the iPhone 8 Plus while retaining an overall smaller body, this thanks to the edge-to-edge design and lack of a home button. One example is using a press to directly launch the camera, reducing the amount of time needed to access an app.
As you can see from the image above, the new iPhone Xs and Xs Max now come with better displays with higher refresh rates, better color production, and more. The speaker is now said to be 50% louder and optimised for phone calls, Siri and Walkie-Talkie feature.
This is Apple's biggest update to the Watch since it was first launched so there's a lot new here. With the app, users touch the Digital Crown and after 30 seconds, receive a heart rhythm classification.
These features will be available to US customers later this year, but Apple did not say when it would make it to the rest of the world. It'll also be available in gold, silver and space grey.
The new iPhones have more powerful processors and cameras, and a dual-SIM card feature for top-of-the-line devices.
- Tesla narrows paint options to simplify production
- Eminem - Killshot Lyrics (Machine Gun Kelly Diss)
- X-Men Actress Fan Bingbing is Missing
- `Historic` hurricane Florence moves towards Carolinas, thousands in the United States at risk
- West Nile fever virus claims four more lives in Serbia
- HUGE storm surges ENGULF houses as monster storm hits
- Oklahoma search and rescue helicopter team leaves for Hurricane Florence
- Willian: I want an extra five years at Chelsea
- Hurricane Florence smashes into US East Coast, rescuers scramble
- Trump OKs sanctions for foreigners who meddle in elections