Samsung Malaysia is extending its Yearly Upgrade Program to cover the next Samsung Galaxy Note flagship model and you can get it at a discount when it's released next year. The invitations are pretty sparse on detail. On Thursday 11 October, Samsung will reveal a new Galaxy device (singular) which offers "4x fun", headlines the invite graphic.
There are no new leaks about an upcoming Galaxy device from the usual suspects on Twitter but at the beginning of Setpember, Ice Universe (a Samsung leaker with some reputation) cryptically Tweeted the following: "Samsung Camera Camera Camera Camera". When someone asked "both front and back", @UniversalIce responded with "all back".
Samsung did just give its latest smartwatch the Galaxy moniker, so it may be a separate part of the business that's also being absorbed into the G name. "Capture the fun with Samsung as the company celebrates the launch of the new device with A Galaxy Event on October 11, 2018". The Samsung Galaxy S9 is arguably the phones main rival in the premium smartphone market.
The "4x" matches the number of cameras. As of now, the update only adds AR Emoji and Super Slo-Mo but there might be changes under the hood which we don't know yet. But it seems pretty likely it'll be camera-related.
- USA behind ‘economic assassination attempt’ on Turkey - Erdogan
- Documents show $10M moved from FEMA to ICE
- Jamie Dimon Says He Could Beat Trump, Immediately Backtracks
- IPhone Xs Max: 5 Reasons Why to Go to the Max
- Manafort signals he intends to plead guilty before new trial
- Hurricane Florence smashes into US East Coast, rescuers scramble
- Hurricane Florence Poised to Hit, Sit on US East Coast
- U.S. Invites China to Trade Talks as Tariffs Loom
- Trump OKs sanctions for foreigners who meddle in elections
- SoftBank initiative aims to blockchainify mobile payments across the globe